Finding the best products during pregnancy can be a hard task! There are so many different brands out there that are catering to pregnant women, but sometimes they leave you even more confused because you don’t know which ones to try. Today I wanted to share with you guys my top 8 pregnancy products that I would be lost without. These are the tried and true products that I have been using for the past 6 months, and the ones I will continue to use until our baby is here! I hope this helps a few of you guys out, and if you have any must have pregnancy products that you think I should try – make sure to leave a comment!
1. Sweet Soaperie’s Whipped Body Butter: As we all know, keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized during pregnancy is an absolute must. I swear I have about 10 different creams and oils that I have used since the beginning of this pregnancy. My all time favorite that I have tried is this Whipped Body Butter! It is 100% natural and is made with with Coconut Oil , Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Cocoa Butter, Grape Seed Oil , Vitamin E, Lavender and Rosemary!! Plus you gotta love that it is made locally! I highly recommend this product for any growing bellies or any of you with dry skin!
2. Bio Oil: There are lots of different stretch mark remedies out there, but I feel that the most commonly known product to use is Bio Oil. Now, I am not claiming that this product will prevent you from getting stretch marks, (let’s face it – if you’re going to get them nothing will stop it!) but I will say that this product reduces their appearance! I have been using this faithfully since week one and I don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
3. Maternity Leggings: I hit a phase in my pregnancy where I just gave up on pants all together. None of the pregnancy styles looked right and nothing was as comfortable than wearing a dress. I recently purchased a few maternity leggings and now I finally have a solutions for cooler days! They are so comfy, and can easily be dressed up or down! I picked up the grey and black pair and I know I will be getting lots of use out of them.
4. Full Coverage Bra: It didn’t take long for me to realize that my regular bras just were not going to cut it while pregnant. It was literally the first week and already my regular bras were too small and too uncomfortable. I picked up this Perfect Coverage Bra from Victoria Secret and it was an answer to prayer! I wasn’t ready to fully switch over to nursing bras, so I went for a super soft full coverage bra that fits my growing chest – I love it!
5. Agenda/Planner: One of the first things I picked up when I found out I was pregnant was a 12 month calendar/journal. I knew I wanted something not only to keep track of all of my appointments, but a place where I could write down memories during the pregnancy. We leave ours open on our dresser and every night before bed, Wade or I will write a little momentum from the day. Sometimes there wasn’t much to record, but it will be fun to look back on the crazy memories down the road!
6. Snoogle Total Body Pillow: This may sound like an obvious one, but a good pregnancy pillow is a definite must have for me! Some nights you just cannot sleep because there isn’t one position that feels comfortable. This pillow has been a life-savor on those nights for me. Now, I don’t use it every night, but I still believe that it was worth every penny! I plan on using it more and more as the weeks go on!
7. Bronzer/Highlighter: Since my pregnancy is during the summer, a really great bronzer is a must have for me. That ‘pregnancy glow’ did not come naturally for me, so I always make sure that I use a great bronzer or highlighter! Usually I tend to buy matte bronzers and stay away from ones that have a shimmer – but not while I am pregnant! It really helps me get that glowy sun-kissed skin that I am looking for.
8. Pregnancy Tank Tops: I used to think people were crazy when they would buy different tank tops for their pregnancy. I used to think that my regular tank tops would be able to do the job just fine, but I was mistaken! From the moment I tried on these tank tops in the Target changing room I knew I needed one in every color. They are so soft, and will keep their shape even with a growing tummy! Plus they are a great length!