On the last day of 2013, I’d like to look back on and remember my top 13 moments from the year! I am so thankful for all of the wonderful things that happened over the past year, it really has been one of the best years yet! Hope you enjoy my 2013 highlights! Thanks for reading, and I will see you in the new year!
2. Wedding Album // It was a long time coming, but we finally received our beautiful wedding album from our photographer, and it is the most amazing keepsake! Something we will cherish forever! You can watch the video of the album here.
3. Started Blogging // This is definitely one of my favorite accomplishments this year! I’ve always wanted to start a blog, but never had enough nerve to do it. I am so glad I started The New Mrs. Hamilton this year, as it has become one of my favorite hobbies!
4. Nachos // This year we have mastered nacho night to the point that we are unsatisfied when we order nachos at a restaurant… nothing compares to ours!! I don’t want to know how many nacho nights we had in 2013! For our recipe, click here.
5. West Coast Road Trip // The trip of a lifetime. We drove across California for two glorious weeks and it was the best vacation we have ever been on. We still talk about it constantly! Watch the video here.
6. Rayna Faith // My beautiful niece was born this year and she is so sweet! Now we have 2 handsome nephews and 3 beautiful nieces – we are blessed! To see Rayna’s baby shower, click here.
7. The Backyard // This was the first summer at our new home, and we spent lots of time in the backyard. We added personal touches and hung a couple of hammocks, it was nice and relaxing! Check out more pictures here.
8. Cottage // When I was young I would spend so much time at our family cottage with all of my cousins. The older I got, the less I would go. But this summer Wade and I went down for a weekend and I was reminded of how much I love it down there!
9. Camping // Most people wouldn’t pin me for a camping girl, but our tenting trip was actually a highlight for me this year. I really enjoy being outside, and we choose a beautiful weekend to go and explore!
10. Texas // My absolute favorite thing about 2013 was bringing home the newest member of our family, Texas! We love him so much and now I can’t even picture our lives before him! He is a growing goldendoodle, who just turned 6 months and weighs 50 pounds! He’s just a big ball of love! Don’t forget to follow him on Instagram!
11. BDH Films // Taking my passion for videography and turning it into something real was my most vulnerable moment of 2013. I put my work out there, and that was scary! But I couldn’t be happier with this decision, and I look forward to all of the projects I will get to work on in the coming year!
12. Old Quebec // For our first year wedding anniversary, Wade surprised me with a little getaway to Old Quebec! We brought Texas (he was just a baby), and had such a nice time. I love staying there and exploring the cute city!
13. First Pie // This may sounds silly to you guys, but I actually baked my very first pie this year! I don’t know if I’m getting more domesticated or what, but it was pumpkin.. and it was delicious! Recipe here.