Over the weekend I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award from Laura over at The Square blog! This is the first time I have heard about the award, let alone be nominated! It is such a great way to introduce some of your favorite blogs to people who might not have seen them before! I am very excited and honored to be a part of it! Thanks again, Laura!
How the award works:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Blogs I’d like to nominate:
1. honestly, b // all about living an honest lifestyle with fashion and beauty picks from Brooke.
2. Fashion Pitoune // a French Canadian East Coast girl with a great fashion sense!
3. Sigh, Gush, Gasp // a fellow East Coast blogger with a love for fashion.
4. Feet from Shore // follow this Spaniard’s journey as she explores LA!
5. Fearless Food & Fitness // Renée shows us how to live a happy & healthy life.
6. Polish Me, Please! // who doesn’t love a little nail art inspiration?
7. Oh, Deer // a West Coast Canadian blogger with lots of pretty inspirations!
1. When I was in high school my mom introduced me to coffee and I was instantly addicted.
2. I am absolutely crazy over Golden Doodles and feel like my life is complete with Texas.
3. This weekend will mark our 1 year wedding anniversary, and I love him more now then ever!
4. I graduated on the Dean’s List from Mount Allison University with a Bachelor of Commerce.
5. I have been eating dill pickles since I was a toddler and have at least one a day – YUM!
6. Last year I won the “Young Women of Influence” award in my home town.
7. I started this blog to learn something new, and it turned into a fun new passion. I can’t wait to see where the blog will end up. Thanks for reading!