Today I am sharing my favorite quinoa salad recipe! I found it a couple of months ago here and have been making it so often – it is so good! Especially if you are a greek lover like me! It is so easy and can be whipped up in only 15 minutes. Make sure to give it a try, you will love it!
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sliced grape tomatoes
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 4 ounces feta cheese (about a half cup)
- 1 tablespoon kalamata olive juice (straight from the olive jar)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Cook 1 cup of quinoa in 2 cups of water. Bring water to a boil, stir in quinoa, reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes (or until water is fully absorbed). Fluff with fork.
2. While the quinoa cooks make the dressing. Combine the olive oil, olive juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives and spinach. Add quinoa and stir. Drizzle the dressing on top and add feta cheese. (I have even added other veggies to this salad such as bell peppers or cucumbers – so feel free to get creative!)
4. Toss everything together. Can be served immediately or stored in the fridge for later. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this salad as much as I do! It is the perfect side dish for any of your summer meals! Let me know what other quinoa recipes you guys are trying!