I don’t know about you guys, but I would be 100% satisfied if all Santa brought me this year was a Sephora gift card! My wish list is forever growing at that store! They have so many great gift ideas for all of the beauty lovers on your list, plus a lot of the brands have bundled products together for the holidays! So whether you are shopping for yourself or for someone else, may I suggest checking out my picks below – including some of my all time favorite products and some that I am dying to try! Happy Shopping!
1. Primping with the Stars – Benefit Cosmetics: Every time I try a new product from Benefit Cosmetics I fall in love and usually make it a new staple in my makeup kit. Honestly, there isn’t one Benefit product that I haven’t loved (and repurchased)! This gift set is great because you can try out a few of their best sellers and you get a really great variety!
2. Virtual Domination Cheek Palette – Nars: This blush set looks amazing because not only does it have a few staples like Laguna Bronzer and Deep Throat blush but it also has a highlighter and a few other blush colors that look amazing. And if you have never tried a Nars blush before you are in for a treat – they go on beautifully and have great staying power.
3. Ambient Lighting Palette – Hourglass: Until you try one of these powders for yourself, you truly won’t understand when I say how life changing they are. I know I sound like I am over-exaggerating, but I’m not! I use them everyday no matter what type of makeup look I am going for. They really do recreate the most flattering light and make your skin look flawless. This palette is awesome because you get to try a shade exclusive to the pallet as well as a few favorites.
4. Full Flawless Face Brush – bareMinerals: You are going to need a brush to go with that Hourglass palette, and the bareMinerals line is always a go-to. They make great brushes, and this one can be used with powders, blushes and even foundation!
5. Brow Wiz – Anastasia Beverly Hills: If you know me you know that I am a sucker for great eyebrows! I still don’t own this product and I have no idea why! I think every single beauty guru that I watch on YouTube swears by this to create the best brows ever. It is in my basket online and I cannot wait to try it for myself!
6. Sugar Dream – Fresh: I have talked about my love for Sugar Fresh lip balm before and after seeing this gift set I am dying to try the Sugar Face Polish and Brown Sugar Body Polish. If you have never tried this line you are missing out. I think my favorite part is the scent – it’s my absolute favorite!
7. The Original Beauty Blender: Another must have in any make-up bag! This product will change the way that makeup looks on your face. I have been loving it for my under-eye concealer! And, it makes a great stocking stuffer!
8. Naked on the Run Palette – Urban Decay: I am definitely eyeing up this travel palette as a ‘to me from me’ gift this year. I think all of the eye color shades are so beautiful and I actually use my Naked 2 palette everyday so I know that I love working with them. It also comes with a bronzer, blush, lip gloss, mascara and eye pencil – what else would you want in a palette!
9. Daisy Rollerball Trio – Marc Jacobs Fragrance: The Daisy Eau de Toilette has actually been my go-to everyday scent for the past few years and I am still in love with it. I personally love fresh scents that aren’t too strong or have too much floral so this is perfect. I think having the option to try all 3 Daisy scents would be great for when I want to switch things up!