Yesterday marked the first official day of Fall, and I couldn’t be happier! This is Texas and I sporting our new Fall duds yesterday after Sunday dinner. I plan on posting this outfit later in the week with all the details, but you can find Texas’ bandana bib here. Since it is officially a new season, what better way to start fresh then to make a Fall To-Do List. Check out some of the things I want to do this Fall, and let me know what you are looking forward to in the comment section!
My Fall To-Do List:
1. Host a family turkey supper with all the fixings
2. Decorate my front door step with pumpkins and Fall mums
3. Teach Texas 2 new tricks
4. Clean out my jewellery boxes
5. Go apple picking
6. Film a family video in the leaves
7. Bake my first ever pie
8. Exercise more
9. Learn something new in Photoshop
10. Re-decorate my home office
I’m feeling determined! Happy Fall everyone!