Things have been heating up lately on the East Coast, and I’m not complaining! We are getting crazy high temps and they are going to continue throughout weekend! If you are like me, you want to enjoy the weather while it lasts! Here is a list of ways you can enjoy the heat while remaining (somewhat) cool:
1. HYDRATE – Take advantage of Dollar Drink Days at McDonalds. Biggie size, please!
2. KIDDIE POOL – Buy a grown up kiddie pool at Walmart for you and your friends. Options under 50 bucks for those of us without a pool!
3. HAT – You know that hat you bought that time? Yeah, it’s time to dig it out! If your head stays cool, you won’t heat up as fast!
4. LONG HAIR DON’T CARE – Keep your hair off your neck (hello top knots) and skip the hot hair dryers and flat irons. Oh natural, baby!
5. TREATS – Forget your “beach body summer diet”, because it doesn’t apply this weekend. Bring on the Mr. Freezies, ice cream, slushies and popsicles!
6. SHADE – It’s not the end of the world if you escape to the shade for a few hours! Your body will thank you, and you will save on Aloe Vera.
Have a good weekend, everyone! Thanks for reading!